Click the + icon to view details about each rule
2. If another player is seen getting hit and they did not feel or hear it, do not yell at them. Just indicate to them the specific area that he or she is seen hit by a BB. If the hit player is not responsive to the indication and a second player also saw the hit, that player should respond with “I second that hit.” Upon hearing this, the indicated hit player must call himself out immediately. If said player is still not responsive, “parley” must be called and followed.
3. If a teammate gets hit, and he or she did not feel it, inform them of the hit so that he or she can call himself or herself out.
4. Any form of physical altercation (i.e. fighting) will not be tolerated. If a player is ever involved in a fight, he will be suspended from play for a minimum of two (2) months. If that same player is ever involved with a second fighting occurrence, that member will be banned from all future games.
5. Do not walk into a game that is already in progress. If not ready by the time a game starts, wait for the next one.
6. Do not shoot at the players in the field from the sideline.
7. Do not intentionally block or provide cover for teammates after being hit.
8. Eliminated players are forbidden to communicate with those still playing. This includes giving supplies (gas, BB’s, etc.) to those that are still playing.
2. Hits to the gun do not count as a kill for most cases. However for some scenarios, it is. So make sure about what the players had agreed upon before starting a game.
3. Friendly fire counts! If hit by a fellow teammate, then this is considered a KILL.
4. When two players engage each other in combat (whether at a distance or in close quarters), and both players get hit, both players are out regardless of who said “hit” first.
5. Rubber knife hits count as a kill (this includes being hit by a thrown rubber knife).
6. Ricochets do not count.